READER'S DIGEST Magazine, January 2013 Issue, & Nicholas Chorier...
  • So there I was, flipping through the magazine I mentioned in the discussion title. Starting on page 124 is a photo spread of two aerial photographs of the “Baha'i House of Worship”, known as the “Lotus Temple”, in New Deli, India. The last line of the photo caption reads:

“Photographer Nicholas Chorier shot these images from a camera affixed to a remote-controlled kite.”

Good going, Nicholas....

Here is a link to another photo of the temple that I found using GOOGLE - I could not find a link to the photos in the magazine on the RD website {& I do not know if this photo was taken by Nicholas or not}:
    http://www.bahai.pk/eng/howorship/images/india.jpg
  • Now that's what I would like to achieve!
  • Very nice shot! Nice building too. :-) It is in January 2013 Reader's Digest? or an older magazine?
  • YH, I do not have the mag in front of me right now - actually, I am not sure *where* it is. However, I am pretty sure I put the correct month & year in the "Subject" line.

I do not remember 'off the top of my head' what was on the cover of the magazine.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion