Gimbal FEIYU mini 3D - mini 3D PRO; who knows ? any KAP direct experience ?

I thank in advance who can give some advice or opinion on subject; this specific matter is totally dark to me,...

I'm doing almost always autoKAP with RICOH GR or other camera but a recent second hand GoPro with WI-FI is so simple and easy to use that for quick KAP looks and is attractive (I do not like the fish-eye distorsion but,...)

Gimbal mentioned in subject could be interesting for controlling the frame view with 115 - 200 euros cost ; what is an experience about this ? what is necessary to add as further device for view - control ?

SMAC from Italy

Comments

• I understand that this matter is not so interesting for most KAPers,..

But PLEASE be so kind for a newbie in this matter to suggest a LIST of components that would be necessary for view and change of direction from ground

the GIMBAL
    battery pack
    TX - RX transmission module ?
    antennas ?
    video receiver ?
    control console ?
    other ?

there is a stunning offer of product but for example Hobby King has near one thousand items on FPV; I'm getting lost, never seen directly one, never touched,...

HELP HELP HELP

SMAC from Italy
  • edited July 17
    Please refer to the following post, although is in mandarin, but from the photos, you will be able to figure out same basis idea of using mini 3D PRO for KAP.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/196179117456083/permalink/237299626677365/

This PDF will show you how to connect battery, Video downlink etc.
    http://www.feiyu-tech.com/Uploads/20161218/58561986cf223.pdf

Please note that only mini 3D PRO can allow you to rotate more the 360 degree.
    Please note that mini 3D PRO only support Gopro 3 & 4

If you need to remotely control your Gopro camera via RC (shutter, change mode to Video/Photo/Interval etc.) will explain to you later....

~Erich

• Many thanks @ErichChew,

the infos given are already clarifying some basic doubts

the idea is to use 3D PRO version with GoPro HERO plus LCD that should be equivalent to HERO 3

every information that can be added and comments on experience is greately welcome and a positive help

SMAC from Italy